What should I look for when choosing the right dentist for my family? Choosing a dentist who is responsible, reliable and comprehensive is a big decision for any family. You will likely want to consider multiple dentists before you make a final decision, and we understand that. Here are a few things to keep in mind while interviewing your new dental provider:
• Does the office appear to be clean and orderly?
• Is the appointment scheduling convenient for your family’s schedule?
• Do they offer emergency services to accommodate the unexpected?
• Does the staff adjust to your pace? Meaning, do they take the time to explain, answer questions and go into detail when you want them to?
• Is information about costs and dental procedure process made available prior to treatment?